The GaGe RazorMax Express CompuScope PXIe Gen3 x8 digitizer features unprecedented speed and resolution with either four or two 16-bit channels at 1 GS/s and 700 MHz bandwidth, and PXIe Gen3 data streaming rates at 4+ GB/s in a 3U Single Slot PXIe form factor.
The PXIe Gen3 x8 interface doubles the top theoretical speed of previous PXIe Gen2 x8 modules to 8 GB/s, supporting real-time data streaming rates at over 4+ GB/s. It also minimizes the transfer wait time in half for offloading data acquired directly onto large onboard digitizer module memory, allowing for even more responsive test measurement applications.
The RazorMax Express is also available with two or four 16-bit channels at 500 MS/s and 350 MHz bandwidth. All models feature 4 GS (8 GB) of onboard digitizer sample memory standard.
The PXIe (PCI Express eXtensions for Instrumentation) form factor is a modular architecture platform for building high-performance and rugged industrial electronic test equipment, automation systems, and modular laboratory instruments. GaGe, a product brand of DynamicSignals LLC, is a proud member of the industry standard governed PXI Systems Alliance (PXISA) that ensures standards compliance and system interoperability for PXIe instruments.
- 16-bit Vertical A/D Resolution with 4 or 2 Digitizing Input Channels
- 1 GS/s or 500 MS/s Maximum Sampling Rate per Channel
- 31 Software Selectable Sampling Rates from 1 kS/s to 1 GS/s
- Optional ADC Modes: Decimate-by-2 Filter, Decimate-by-4 Filter with Digital Mixer, Decimate-by-4 Filter with IQ Outputs
- 700 MHz Bandwidth @ 1 GS/s or
- 350 MHz Bandwidth @ 500 MS/s
- 4 GS (8 GB) Onboard Sample Memory Standard
- FPGA Based Applications for Real-Time DSP Functions
- Dual Port Memory with Sustained PXIe Data Streaming at 4+ GB/s
- Full-Featured Front-End with DC Coupling (AC Optional) and 50Ω Inputs
- Ease of Integration with External or Reference
- Clock In & Clock Out
- External Trigger In & Trigger Out
- 3U PXIe Generation 3.0 x8 Single-Slot Card
Supports eXpert FPGA DSP Features of
- eXpert FPGA PCIe Data Streaming
- eXpert FPGA Signal Averaging
- eXpert FPGA Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- eXpert FPGA Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
Programming-Free Operation with GaGeScope PC Oscilloscope Software
Software Application Development Support with
- CompuScope SDK for C/C#
- CompuScope SDK for MATLAB
- CompuScope SDK for LabVIEW
The GaGe RazorMax Express CompuScope digitizer series is also available with PCIe Gen3 or Thunderbolt 3 interfaces:
- 16-bit RazorMax Express 16 PCIe Gen3 Digitizers
- 16-bit RazorMax Express 16 Thunderbolt 3 Digitizers