5G mmWave Production Test Systems
- 5G mmWave production test and characterization
- Production proven 44 GHz signal delivery to the device under test
- Independent, non-multiplexed multi-site test performance up to 53 GHz
- DC, Parametric and RF test capabilities
- Comprehensive ICEasy Semiconductor Test Suite
- Supports up to 20 RF VNA ports for multi-site testing
- Compatible receiver for wafer probers and device handlers
- Available with PXIe and LXI RF VNA instrumentation options
- Intuitive ATEasy® - Integrated Test Executive / Development Environment
GENASYS Semi TS-900e-5G mmWave test systems deliver production proven 44 GHz signal delivery to the device under test (DUT) with independent, non-multiplexed multi-site test performance up to 53 GHz.
The TS-900e-5G incorporates laboratory grade PXIe RF instrumentation with a high performance receiver interface for packaged or wafer test / characterization of mmWave devices and the TS-900eX-5G provides users the option to configure the system with LXI or PXIe RF instrumentation.
In addition, MTS offers a full suite of digital and parametric test capabilities as well as SPI/I2C interface support for controlling / monitoring the device under test (DUT). Both systems offer a total of 20 PXI / PXIe peripheral slots which can accommodate additional digital and analog test resources.
The TS-900e-5G's compact footprint is the ideal test solution for semiconductor OEMs, device verification, incoming inspection, wafer probing and packaging / test vendors needing a cost-effective, configurable mmWave test system. For multi-site test applications requiring expanded port and instrumentation needs, the TS-900eX-5G offers an expanded RF port count and the option to incorporate both PXI and LXI instrumentation.
Both systems are compatible with prober and automated device handlers and utilize the same receiver interface, providing device interface board (DIB) compatibility between the two systems. The receiver interface is compatible with the Opus 3 and TEL probe stations as well as the Seiko Epson E8040 & E8080 device handlers.
The TS-900e-5G is available with the Reid-Ashman OM-1069 manipulator and the TS-900eX-5G system is available with an inTest manipulator.